Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2019, 02:50:17 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Hollie)  |  Topic: The Girls Heights
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Girls Heights  (Read 7087 times)
Hollie

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2015, 05:49:21 AM »

Does anyone know how tall Mairead C, Lynn, Susan and Mairead N are?

I've tried google which only gave me Mairead N as between 4'11"-5'1" and Lynn from 5'3"-5'8"

Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:32:34 AM »

I don't know for sure but I guess that Mairead C. is 5'2".  I have heard that Mairead N. is 5' 1".  I'm guessing that Susan is 5'7" and Lynn is 5'5".  I have met them all and that is how tall I think they are.  I assume your avatar picture is you with Mairead C.  Maybe you can guesstimate her height standing next to you.  If anyone knows their official heights, please post that information here.
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:09:51 PM »

Not official - but I ran into Susan in a hotel lobby during the Symphony Tour. She was in flats. I'm 5'3" and she was just a little taller than me, I would guess 5'4" or 5'5".
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 02:56:00 PM »

Well, I'm looking at my M&G photo - and assuming that the ladies were wearing all the same shoes - and using some of the info that has already been posted - I can hazard a guess.

Susan is standing next to Mairead C, and is just a bit taller. So if Susan is 5-4 or 5-5, I'd say Mairead is probably 5-3 or 5-4. Lynn is standing next to Mairead N and is considerably taller. In fact, she looks to be halfway between Mairead N and me. I'm just under 6 feet, so if Mairead N is 5 feet, that would make Lynn about 5-6. It isn't as easy to compare Lynn and Susan b/c they're not standing next to each other, but Lynn does appear to be just a touch taller.

Not scientific evidence, but photographic at least.  :)

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner.
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 06:33:27 AM »

Thanks guys.  Though any more guesses on Mairead C and Lynn's height?  My friend is going to the Sydney M&G and wants to get them onesies but the sizing is based on height - Small - 4'10-5'3 (mairead n), Medium - 5'3-5'5 (susan) and Large 5'5'-5'7.

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 11:24:04 AM »

Thanks guys.  Though any more guesses on Mairead C and Lynn's height?  My friend is going to the Sydney M&G and wants to get them onesies but the sizing is based on height - Small - 4'10-5'3 (mairead n), Medium - 5'3-5'5 (susan) and Large 5'5'-5'7.

Mair?ad Carlin ‏@MaireadCarlin  ? 3m3 minutes ago 
@glen_sw I'm not sure about Lynn but according to my doctor I'm 5'3 3/4 haha... I think Lynn is 5'6/7

Here Hollie are these 2 right from Mairead C for you hope that helps I can ask Susan also if needed
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 03:24:57 PM »

Thanks Glen and Susan's height would be useful.  And my friend is confused now too... I sent her this and she said that Mairead says she's almost 5'4 but a fan sent her a pic who is 5'2 1/2 and with both in flats the fan is taller xD 

Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 04:35:16 PM »

It's awfully nice of Mairead to reply like that. She is such a good sport, and very kind to her fans.  :)

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 04:56:06 PM »

It's awfully nice of Mairead to reply like that. She is such a good sport, and very kind to her fans.  :)

Hollie I have asked Susan but she is not big into tweeter so will see if she answers me as I am also the admin of Susans forum and she knows me just like here Mairead knows me also as the  admin of her forum Hollie you can join Susan's forum also if you want to it's http://www.susanmcfaddenfanforum.com/

Spaceman Mairead does answer me because she know who I am and I can PM her too I get PM from her from time to time about things
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 04:51:13 AM »

Thanks Glen and I may join Susan's forum on the weekend when I have time.

Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 10:33:44 AM »

Looking at one of my M&G photos it is definite that Lynn is the tallest one in the group.  And I thought Susan was taller than her.  :o
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 10:01:04 PM »

Looking at one of my M&G photos it is definite that Lynn is the tallest one in the group.  And I thought Susan was taller than her.  :o

M?av is pretty close to Lynn, too. So honored to have her appear in my latest M&G photo. So gracious and kind, as all the ladies are.  :)

Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 12:48:15 PM »

Does anyone know how tall Mairead C, Lynn, Susan and Mairead N are?

I've tried google which only gave me Mairead N as between 4'11"-5'1" and Lynn from 5'3"-5'8"

Thought I would revive this old thread now that we have a new Celtic Woman. From this photo (in which they all appear to be wearing heels, so all is equal), it looks like Eabha might be the tallest of them all.  :)

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 02:51:42 PM »

Im going to say Mairead N is 5 feet and Mairead C is 5ft 4 inchs and Sue is 5ft 6 inchs and Eabha is 5 ft 9 inchs and then you have to add in the Heels on top of this
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 02:53:13 PM by GlenS » Logged
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 03:08:24 PM »

I think they're all shorter than that.  My friend met Lynn and said she's about 5'5" without heels on.  If Lynn is that tiny the other girls (except Eabha) are probably a lot shorter like (4'10"-5'3").  I'll let you know by Saturday on how tall/short they are after the m&g I have with them.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Hollie)  |  Topic: The Girls Heights « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, The Girls Heights - Theme by GlenS