Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  I'm new here! Hello (Moderator: Starman)  |  Topic: Welcome Hollie
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome Hollie  (Read 2809 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:42:16 AM »

Welcome Hollie to Maireads fan forum Mairead does show up here from time to time and reads posts in the forum so hope you enjoy your stay and post away Enjoy and tell all your friends that love Mairead to come and Join the forum lots of good stuff here to read and view
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:52:02 AM by GlenS » Logged
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 04:52:35 PM »

Welcome Hollie to the fan forum dedicated to the fab Mairead Carlin!  All content comes from that posted by fans, so feel free to look and around and post when you've an urge to do so!  Make yourself at home here!  :) :) :)
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 04:33:20 AM »

Aww, thanks guys.  You're too sweet :)

Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 11:33:52 AM »

I welcome you also.  Have you seen Celtic Woman in concert before?  I assume you have since your avatar picture may be you standing with Mairead C.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:38:54 AM by Hubert » Logged
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »

I welcome you also.  Have you seen Celtic Woman in concert before?  I assume you have since your avatar picture may be you standing with Mairead C.

Thanks Hubert.  I've never seen them in concert before.  I wanted to go last year but I just couldn't get the time of work.

My avatar is of Lynn and Mairead ;)

Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 03:02:14 PM »

Warm welcome to you, Hollie. Hope you enjoy your time here. So glad you decided to join us on our CW journey.  :)

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner.
Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »

Warm welcome to you, Hollie. Hope you enjoy your time here. So glad you decided to join us on our CW journey.  :)

Thanks, and I'm glad I joined too :D

Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 03:26:08 PM »

Thanks Hubert.  I've never seen them in concert before.  I wanted to go last year but I just couldn't get the time of work.

By the way - as someone who had to wait quite a few years before I was able to attend concerts, I can tell you that as amazing as you think it's going to be, I'll bet that when you do see them live, it's going to be even better. That's what happened to me. I was not prepared for the awesomeness.  ;)

Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 03:37:14 PM »

Luckily I have six and a half months until the Sydney concert to prepare.  Though if Lynn is there I'll be freaking out massively, kind of like this:

Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 03:49:25 PM »

Luckily I have six and a half months until the Sydney concert to prepare.  Though if Lynn is there I'll be freaking out massively, kind of like this:

:D

Although I was outwardly calm, that's about how I felt inside for my first M&G. I had prepared a different, short greeting for each lady beforehand, but when I walked in the room and saw them, I forgot everything. I managed to get out "it's an honor to meet you," and that was about it. :P I think I'll just "wing it" this time. ;D

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Here's hoping Lynn is there.

Hollie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 02:21:39 AM »

:D

Although I was outwardly calm, that's about how I felt inside for my first M&G. I had prepared a different, short greeting for each lady beforehand, but when I walked in the room and saw them, I forgot everything. I managed to get out "it's an honor to meet you," and that was about it. :P I think I'll just "wing it" this time. ;D

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Here's hoping Lynn is there.

Winging it is usually the way to go.

I met two of my favourite YouTubers last year and froze up to the point I could only say one word replies.  I'm hoping that doesn't happen this year. 

And thanks for the finger crossing, going to need it!

Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 10:37:44 AM »

I will never forget my first concert on Feb. 16, 2008.  A long wait it was as I had planned to go in 2007 but circumstances prevented it.  My goose bumps had goose bumps.  It was the most surreal experience of my life.  Just letting you know what you are in store for.
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 09:37:33 PM »

I will never forget my first concert on Feb. 16, 2008.  A long wait it was as I had planned to go in 2007 but circumstances prevented it.  My goose bumps had goose bumps.  It was the most surreal experience of my life.  Just letting you know what you are in store for.

That was my experience too, Hubert. I discovered them around the "A New Journey" era, but it wasn't until 2013 that I was able to finally go to a concert. The DVDs are fantastic, but they don't prepare you for being there live. Breath taking.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  I'm new here! Hello (Moderator: Starman)  |  Topic: Welcome Hollie « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, Welcome Hollie - Theme by GlenS