Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 22, 2019, 07:25:43 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Hollie)  |  Topic: Lisa Lambe Leaving?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lisa Lambe Leaving?  (Read 5437 times)
javelin343

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:35:25 AM »

I'm hearing Lisa might be leaving CW. Does anyone here know if this is true? Perhaps Lynn will remain. Love 'em both equally.
Her Facebook page mentions it.
Chris
Everyone Is Irish At Heart!
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »

I'm hearing Lisa might be leaving CW. Does anyone here know if this is true? Perhaps Lynn will remain. Love 'em both equally.
Chris

In case anyone hasn't seen it, this is the statement she wrote to the fans:
http://thgt.is/3BVBhO

I've seen many different people comment on it, and everyone seems to have a different interpretation of it. Some people think that she's just taking another little break, like she did last year. To me, it sounds more permanent, but I hope I'm wrong. There hasn't been a word from CW about it as of this posting, so until they tell us something I guess anything is pure speculation. It had previously been mentioned that Lynn and Lisa would be sort of job-sharing for awhile, so maybe it's not that big of a deal. I'm just not sure - the only thing I do know is that I'm very grateful that we went out and stood by the tour buses after South Bend, and I got to greet her.  :)

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 12:37:53 PM »

At this point there is no official word from CW about it but I think she will return. We all know she is doing Breaking Dad again in Feb this year so she maybe taking that time away from CW and then what ever comes up later on as it sounds like she is trying to put together something as to a tour in the USA for her new CD which I hope is true but only time will tell. I love the new sound and her new song Heaven. But this is just my idea's which are not from her so anything can happen in time
javelin343

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 05:00:21 AM »

I swung by her webpage and listened to samples from her album. Definitely want it when it comes out. Hopefully it's for sale outside of Ireland/Europe. I'm hesitant to preorder via Paypal until I can confirm it will be available here (Remember the drama surrounding "Songbook" earlier last year..? still waiting...) I'll download the album or buy a hard copy. Either way. Thanks for the links, guys! Happy New Year
Chris
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 06:58:08 AM »

I swung by her webpage and listened to samples from her album. Definitely want it when it comes out. Hopefully it's for sale outside of Ireland/Europe. I'm hesitant to preorder via Paypal until I can confirm it will be available here (Remember the drama surrounding "Songbook" earlier last year..? still waiting...) I'll download the album or buy a hard copy. Either way. Thanks for the links, guys! Happy New Year
Chris

Chris thru her web site it is ok to order for us here in the states same as people in Japan and all around the world. She is only using ITunes.ie right now for the single as she is giving all the money to Alone.ie Her charity of choice. Plus if you couldn't order for the states there are going to be 100's if not 1000's of mad and upset fans that have already pre ordered it like me and many many others
javelin343

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 06:09:26 AM »

Thanks for the clarification, Glen. I'll get that pre-ordered as soon as i get my head on straight; I just lost a good friend, Sgt. Sean Renfro, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office in Colorado. Sean was off duty and had stopped to help victims in a car crash. Sean was trying to direct traffic when someone lost control of their vehicle on the icy streets and ran over Sean. Sean was always willing to stop and render aid. He was a good, decent man, He leaves behind a wife and 4 kids; kids that he adopted to give them a better life. Sean, we always had each others backs in police work, now God will be taking over that responsibility. Your going home, Sean. We will miss you.
Chris
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 09:02:57 AM »

Omigosh. So sorry, Chris. It's so tragic and heroic when someone loses their life helping others. Deepest sympathies and prayers for healing and strength for the family. 

Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 11:47:07 AM »

Chris, you and Sean's family receive my deepest sympathies.  From what you said he was obviously the type of person that this world needs more of.  The good are taken away too soon.
javelin343

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 01:56:56 PM »

Thanks, fellas.
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 06:24:48 PM »

Chris

In case anyone hasn't seen it, this is the statement she wrote to the fans:
http://thgt.is/3BVBhO

I've seen many different people comment on it, and everyone seems to have a different interpretation of it. Some people think that she's just taking another little break, like she did last year. To me, it sounds more permanent, but I hope I'm wrong. There hasn't been a word from CW about it as of this posting, so until they tell us something I guess anything is pure speculation. It had previously been mentioned that Lynn and Lisa would be sort of job-sharing for awhile, so maybe it's not that big of a deal. I'm just not sure - the only thing I do know is that I'm very grateful that we went out and stood by the tour buses after South Bend, and I got to greet her.  :)

Rob, it may be that the exact degree of continued participation with Celtic Woman is uncertain. Maybe Lynn doesn't want to make a long-term comittment to Celtic Woman, so that all parties want to leave the situation fluid.

Anyway, after Lisa told us at Naperville that she would be making an announcement in the new year, I treated the meeting with Lisa at South Bend as possibly being my goodbye to her.   :'(

Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 09:45:51 PM »

Rob, it may be that the exact degree of continued participation with Celtic Woman is uncertain. Maybe Lynn doesn't want to make a long-term comittment to Celtic Woman, so that all parties want to leave the situation fluid.

Anyway, after Lisa told us at Naperville that she would be making an announcement in the new year, I treated the meeting with Lisa at South Bend as possibly being my goodbye to her.   :'(

I didn't know it at the time, but I sure am glad we did that.  :)

Meav said something on Facebook awhile ago about having an announcement in 2015 - since she once returned to fill in on the "Home for Christmas" shoot when Chloe left, I suppose it's plausible that she and Lynn could job-share the 2015 tour. But it also could have nothing to do with CW. Guess we will just have to wait and see.  :-\

javelin343

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 03:56:56 AM »

Meav said something on Facebook awhile ago about having an announcement in 2015 - since she once returned to fill in on the "Home for Christmas" shoot when Chloe left, I suppose it's plausible that she and Lynn could job-share the 2015 tour. But it also could have nothing to do with CW. Guess we will just have to wait and see.  :-\
[/quote]

I was so pleased to finally get to see the lovely Lynn perform live, as I never got to see her the first time around. I'll be equally pleased to see the enchanting Meav should she return for the same reason above. June can't come soon enough! If any forum members are coming to Red Rocks, my wife and I would be thrilled to meet you all.
Chris and Carol
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 04:56:17 PM »

If any forum members are coming to Red Rocks, my wife and I would be thrilled to meet you all.
Chris and Carol

Red Rocks is at the top of my bucket list of venues to see CW someday. But unfortunately, the RR date this year didn't work out too well for me. Hopefully soon!   :)

javelin343

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 04:13:15 AM »

Dinner is our treat when that time comes. We're planning on Mornton's Steakhouse, best in Denver.
Chris and Carol
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Hollie)  |  Topic: Lisa Lambe Leaving? « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, Lisa Lambe Leaving? - Theme by GlenS