Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  I'm new here! Hello (Moderator: Starman)  |  Topic: I'm new
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 1895 times)
pianoplayer34

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2014, 02:04:16 AM »

Hi, everyone. :)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 08:04:05 AM »

Hi, everyone. :)
Welcome to Mairead's forum hope you enjoy your stay and by all means spread the word about the forum. Don't be afaird to tell us alittle about yourself. Like me I have been going to CW shows now since 2008 and have seen 12 shows and have met many of the girls thru Meet and Greets and after show bus meetings. But enjoy the forum there are many one her that have gone to 3 to 8 times the shows I have so if there is a question you have ask it and im sure one of us can answer it Enjoy
pianoplayer34

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 03:37:01 PM »

A little about myself: I'm a pianist, I'm taking lessons and I have been playing for a bit over two years.  I really enjoy that.  I love music, reading, writing, and drawing.  I like to spend time online playing games and browsing eBay.  I've been a CW fan for at least five years, maybe more.  I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them live or meeting any of the girls yet.
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 07:46:18 PM »

Welcome to the fan forum devoted to Celtic Woman's latest sensation, Mairead Carlin!  Join us here as often as you can to exchange the latest information on Mairead C, as we call her to distinguish her from the other Mairead, fiddler Mairead Nesbitt!

And be sure and tell other Mairead fans about this new fan forum so that they can join us here too!  8)
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 11:04:46 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  :)  Hope you get to attend a concert someday. As great as you imagine it would be, it's even better.  :)

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner.
Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »

Welcome from me also.  Like Rob, I hope you get to see the girls live some day.  It changed me forever.  Have fun here and also check out the Celtic Woman Forum.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  I'm new here! Hello (Moderator: Starman)  |  Topic: I'm new « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, I'm new - Theme by GlenS