Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 22, 2019, 07:21:38 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Photos and Artwork (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Banner for the Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Banner for the Forum  (Read 10268 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:59:20 AM »

To our graphic's people we need someone to make a banner for the head of the page for Mairead's Forum Size of it is 1050 x261 and needs to be a Jpeg as you can see the banner I posted has a problem with the type up there so you need to work around that.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:56:42 AM by GlenS » Logged
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 05:44:58 PM »

Come on graphics folks! Help us out here!  LOL! :-\ :)
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 12:25:34 PM »

Here is a submission -

Click on it to go to Photobucket to download full-size version.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 12:29:17 PM »

Here is a submission -

Click on it to go to Photobucket to download full-size version.

That really looks nice but will not work the lower outside edges need to be dark as the type you see in the current banner is forum type and will stay and in the white's will not show up. If I knew how or where to change the colors of that type I would But thanks for it
Glen
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 01:36:39 PM »

Is this one dark enough?

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 11:38:12 PM »

Hi I like it but look at the header at the top of the forum and see whats a problem I have put your banner up so you can see the problem if you can adjust it that would be great plus Mairead doesn't need to be dark just the lower outside edges where the forum type is
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 10:10:08 AM »

Hi I like it but look at the header at the top of the forum and see whats a problem I have put your banner up so you can see the problem if you can adjust it that would be great plus Mairead doesn't need to be dark just the lower outside edges where the forum type is

Ok, I'll try and make an adjustment.
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »

Am I getting closer with this?

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 01:13:23 PM »

Yes I really like this one but the type you added on the left side is ok but we might need to make it smaller so that the bottom of your type is about 1/4 inch higher up so it isn't in the other forum type I am working at getting able to remove that type working with the maker of the theme that im using.
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 04:10:33 PM »

Yes I really like this one but the type you added on the left side is ok but we might need to make it smaller so that the bottom of your type is about 1/4 inch higher up so it isn't in the other forum type I am working at getting able to remove that type working with the maker of the theme that im using.

Ok, here is an updated version with text moved.

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 05:13:23 PM »

looks great and fits nice
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 12:47:49 PM »

If you wish you can try and make one for Susan's forum also and if you see I have been able to get rid of the type on the left side of the banner

Thanks
Glen
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 11:24:47 AM »

Your good at this graphic stuff any chance you can do one for Mairead but with the Emerald theme or even use part of the cd cover in it
Thanks
Glen
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 08:24:26 PM »

Your good at this graphic stuff any chance you can do one for Mairead but with the Emerald theme or even use part of the cd cover in it
Thanks
Glen

I'll bet he can....but will he?  :P LOL!
RetPgmr

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 04:22:55 PM »

Here is a new forum banner if you would like to update the forum header. I felt we needed a more up-to-date picture of Mairead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Photos and Artwork (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Banner for the Forum « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, Banner for the Forum - Theme by GlenS