Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2019, 02:19:19 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Forum rules  |  News and Updates (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Mairead is happy to have her own Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mairead is happy to have her own Forum  (Read 4420 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2013, 10:32:24 AM »

I talked to Mairead yesterday on Twitter and she was very happy to now have her own Fan Forum and told me she would support and help with the forum here is the twitter feeds

glen @glen_sw  2h 
@MaireadCarlin Mairead your new fan forum went online today hope you like http://www.maireadcarlinfanforum.com/index.php

Mairead Carlin @MaireadCarlin  1h 
@glen_sw Yay!! Thank you so much!! xxxx

glen @glen_sw  1h 
@MaireadCarlin I hope you give ur blessings on it and will work with me and support the forum I tried asking u for ur blessings on FB in pm

@glen_sw Which facebook? I don't have the password for my own- it is run by someone else. I will indeed-thanks a million for setting it up x

Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:38:57 AM »

That's great news, that Mairead knows about this new fan forum dedicated to her!  More and more fans will join when they learn about it and particularly when she tours with the Emerald Tour here in the US beginning in Feb., 2014!  ;) ;D
barbeaver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 12:08:59 PM »

I'm excited to support Mairead in her new fan forum!
moscapoet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 02:49:02 PM »

Wonderful that she supports the place. Happy to spread the word on FB through the MC Fans page. She has been overwhelmed with love from fans from night one complete with signs, buttons, a fan page, and now a forum.
Iluvcelticwoman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 09:53:27 PM »

That's great to hear :)
SarahBurkefan!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:08:10 PM »

This is so nice to hear that she supports her forum.  And I know I'm super excited that she has one :)
I've been spreading the word about her forum on FB and will continue to do so.
I haven't seen her live yet, but I have heard fantastic things about her, and will do anything I can to support her :)
I love Sarah Burke!!
Seeing Mairead C for the first time in Green Bay on 3/15/14!!!!!!!!!
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 09:32:49 PM »

This is so nice to hear that she supports her forum.  And I know I'm super excited that she has one :)
I've been spreading the word about her forum on FB and will continue to do so.
I haven't seen her live yet, but I have heard fantastic things about her, and will do anything I can to support her :)

That's the spirit Sarah! Many people attending the shows don't keep up with developments and will be bewildered when Chloe doesn't come out on stage at the show they next attend.  We can go a long way in briefing them on the fantastic new addition to the group which awaits them in Mairead Carlin!  8) 8) 8)
Traveling Spaceman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2014, 11:29:32 PM »

I tweeted out the forum URL, trying to spread the word any way we can. Building the forum will take time, but I'm confident it will grow exponentially once the spring tour starts and people see Mair?ad perform. If you've seen her, you love her.   :D

Thank you Chiara for my beautiful banner.
Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 07:03:58 PM »

That's absolutely right!  Let's continue to do what we can to make it easy for new fans to fine their way here!  ;D
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 06:38:36 PM »

Mairead shows her support for the forum over twitter

Mairead Carlin ‏@MaireadCarlin  ? 39m 
Hi everyone- the lovely Glen has set up this forum for me. If you fancy it please join and come say hello! x http://www.maireadcarlinfanforum.com/index.php

Starman

Lovely M?ir?ad Carlin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 12:09:05 PM »

Wow!  We ought to get many visitors and no doubt new members as a result of that tweet from Mairead! Get ready to welcome new members!!  8)
kat
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 12:15:51 PM »

I talked to Mairead yesterday on Twitter and she was very happy to now have her own Fan Forum and told me she would support and help with the forum here is the twitter feeds

glen @glen_sw  2h 
@MaireadCarlin Mairead your new fan forum went online today hope you like http://www.maireadcarlinfanforum.com/index.php

@glen_sw Yay!! Thank you so much!! xxxx

glen @glen_sw  1h 
@MaireadCarlin I hope you give ur blessings on it and will work with me and support the forum I tried asking u for ur blessings on FB in pm

@glen_sw Which facebook? I don't have the password for my own- it is run by someone else. I will indeed-thanks a million for setting it up x
That's nice of her
Hubert

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 02:22:29 PM »

I'm glad to be on Mairead's forum and look forward to seeing her this year.  I spread the word.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Forum rules  |  News and Updates (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Mairead is happy to have her own Forum « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, Mairead is happy to have her own Forum - Theme by GlenS