Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Celtic Woman  |  Homecoming Tour and DVD (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD  (Read 536 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »

Homecoming: Live From Ireland will release Jan 26, 2018 on CD/DVD & Digitally.

The album is available for pre-order today, along with 'The Parting Glass' which is available as a digital download audio track.

Source:
https://twitter.com/Celtic_Woman/status/944272789212626944
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »

I've got my pre-order in! I love the video of The Parting Glass from Homecoming soooo much! Absolutely stunning!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 08:50:23 AM »

I think people that ordered the CD/DVD through a PBS pledge drive already started to receive their copies.

The cost of that pledge gift on top of a M+G is a bit much though.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 11:12:59 PM »

Yeah that was a bit much for me too. I'll continue to eagerly await mine and at least I have the show in my dvr until then!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 09:23:17 PM »

The Homecoming DVD and live album are available for pre-order from the Celtic Woman site now with special bundles!

https://www.celticwoman.com/pr/

The CD and DVD can either be ordered separately, or together in a single jewel case.

The Target version of the live CD apparently has 2 exclusive bonus tracks:
https://www.celticwoman.com/the-celtic-woman-story/

Celtic Woman's latest release, Homecoming
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 10:27:48 PM »

There's also a limited number of copies of signed Homecoming booklets for pre-order, exclusively from Target.

Note: they apparently don't ship internationally.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 09:50:52 PM »

I picked up the cd at Target before work this morning and listened to it a few times throughout the day. I love that they now have a live album and I think the recording is excellent! I'm working some OT tomorrow and my supervisor requested that I bring my portable speaker with so we can listen to the album while we work. Yes! Then when I got home from work, the cd/dvd combo that I had pre-ordered were here. Hubby and I just finished watching the dvd. It's so fabulous! We've got two copies of the cd now since I couldn't wait until after work to hear it, but it'll probably be necessary anyway since we've worn out copies of both Destiny and Voices of Angels!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 06:02:13 PM »

You have an awesome supervisor, Tracie!

I'm going to have 2 copies of the CD as well (one of the DVD). I pre-ordered the CD and DVD from Amazon (I prefer them separate instead of having both sandwiched in one case), despite the higher cost of ordering them separately.

I also ordered a signed copy from Target yesterday (the insert is signed on the front cover and it has the two Target-exclusive songs as well). From pics I've seen on places like Facebook, they look like live signatures as opposed to mass-produced copies. I would have ordered that one first, Target doesn't ship those to Canada, so I had to find someone I know in the US who was making a trip to Canada within the next few months and have it shipped to them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Mairead Carlin Forum  |  Celtic Woman  |  Homecoming Tour and DVD (Moderator: GlenS)  |  Topic: Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Mairead Carlin Forum, Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD - Theme by GlenS