Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Mairead Carlin Forum
|-+  Celtic Woman
| |-+  Homecoming Tour and DVD (Moderator: GlenS)
| | |-+  Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD  (Read 278 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
    « on: December 22, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »

Homecoming: Live From Ireland will release Jan 26, 2018 on CD/DVD & Digitally.

The album is available for pre-order today, along with 'The Parting Glass' which is available as a digital download audio track.

Source:
    https://twitter.com/Celtic_Woman/status/944272789212626944
    Tracie

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »

I've got my pre-order in! I love the video of The Parting Glass from Homecoming soooo much! Absolutely stunning!
    CWazyTom
    Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 08:50:23 AM »

I think people that ordered the CD/DVD through a PBS pledge drive already started to receive their copies.

The cost of that pledge gift on top of a M+G is a bit much though.
    Tracie

View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 11:12:59 PM »

Yeah that was a bit much for me too. I'll continue to eagerly await mine and at least I have the show in my dvr until then!
    CWazyTom
    Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 09:23:17 PM »

The Homecoming DVD and live album are available for pre-order from the Celtic Woman site now with special bundles!

https://www.celticwoman.com/pr/

The CD and DVD can either be ordered separately, or together in a single jewel case.

The Target version of the live CD apparently has 2 exclusive bonus tracks:
    https://www.celticwoman.com/the-celtic-woman-story/

Celtic Woman's latest release, Homecoming Live in Ireland is a live CD and DVD,  recorded in Dublin, Ireland and is set for broadcast on PBS stations nationwide in December 2017.
    Available in digital and CD formats as well as a special Target exclusive CD featuring two bonus tracks, Homecoming Live in Ireland features songs that span Celtic Woman's career.
    CWazyTom
    Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 10:27:48 PM »

There's also a limited number of copies of signed Homecoming booklets for pre-order, exclusively from Target.

Note: they apparently don't ship internationally.
    Tracie

View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 09:50:52 PM »

I picked up the cd at Target before work this morning and listened to it a few times throughout the day. I love that they now have a live album and I think the recording is excellent! I'm working some OT tomorrow and my supervisor requested that I bring my portable speaker with so we can listen to the album while we work. Yes! Then when I got home from work, the cd/dvd combo that I had pre-ordered were here. Hubby and I just finished watching the dvd. It's so fabulous! We've got two copies of the cd now since I couldn't wait until after work to hear it, but it'll probably be necessary anyway since we've worn out copies of both Destiny and Voices of Angels! 😉
    CWazyTom
    Global Moderator

One CWazy Canadian!

View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 06:02:13 PM »

You have an awesome supervisor, Tracie!

I'm going to have 2 copies of the CD as well (one of the DVD). I pre-ordered the CD and DVD from Amazon (I prefer them separate instead of having both sandwiched in one case), despite the higher cost of ordering them separately.

I also ordered a signed copy from Target yesterday (the insert is signed on the front cover and it has the two Target-exclusive songs as well). From pics I've seen on places like Facebook, they look like live signatures as opposed to mass-produced copies. I would have ordered that one first, Target doesn't ship those to Canada, so I had to find someone I know in the US who was making a trip to Canada within the next few months and have it shipped to them.
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    Mairead Carlin Forum, Release Date for Homecoming CD/DVD - Theme by GlenS