Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Mairead Carlin Forum
|-+  Other Topics
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: Hollie)
| | |-+  why a new CWF forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: why a new CWF forum  (Read 168 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
    « on: February 26, 2018, 12:54:49 PM »

Hey all I have been working on this new Forum for awhile now and I think I came up with a really good looking forum at least everyone and everything has a picture of it's own. Here is the reason I have spent all this time and money to build this new CWF forum. Lindsey aka Aislin The owner/ Admin has not logged in for over 13 months and no new members have been oked since before Oct 2016 so I think one day that forum will just not be there as it seems Lindsey has lost interest in it and soon im sure will stop funding the hosting company and it will just be shut down one day sorry to say but I have tried many times to contact her but she never returns emails or PM's. So this is why I built the new CWF so people can post there and not be afraid to loose there stuff. You can get to the new Forum at

www.celticwomanforum.net

Enjoy and let me know what you think of the new forum

Thanks
    GlenS
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:00:04 PM by GlenS » Logged
    Tracie

View Profile
    « Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:15:23 PM »

Thank you Glen! I appreciate this, as one of the people whose registration for the current forum was never approved. I'd been wanting to join there for awhile. I've just been glancing at your new forum and I like what I see! The appeal of that to me is that it's easier to go to just one forum and discuss anything Celtic Woman rather than going to separate forums for each individual member. I submitted my registration request.
    Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
    « previous next »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
    Mairead Carlin Forum, why a new CWF forum - Theme by GlenS